Join Steamboat Era Museum
Help Keep Our Story Alive
The Steamboat Era Museum is the only museum in the country dedicated to telling the story of Chesapeake Bay steamboats and their importance to communities around the bay.
The year SEM is embarking on a game changing period of growth which will bring our gem of a museum national recognition. Our members are a vital part of helping us meet the challenges of 2017, including weekly children's activities, new exhibitions and community outreach.
Your membership is extremely important and will have an immediate impact on our ability to expand and strengthen our capacity.
Won't you please join us in bringing this story to life and preserving our unique heritage? We appreciate your support and our gratitude is without measure.
All Members Receive:
- Free season admission and one-time guest passes
- Advanced notifications of special events and programs
- Advance ticket sales for the Irvington Crab Festival and the Fine Art of Steamboat Dining
- Invitations to exhibition openings and social events
- Discounts in the Museum gift shop
- Annual subscription to the Museum newsletter
- SEM member decal and membership cards
- Listing in the 2017 Annual Report
We are excited about the progress being made to bring the Pilothouse home to the Steamboat Era Museum! Click here to learn more!